Finals

Lawyer

I chose this career because i would love to fight for peoples right. I would have to do a lot of research on a case to win it for my client. They represent people that are in both criminal and civil cases. There could be many type of lawyers for different types of cases. They get paid a nice amount of money which is $115,820. They need to check the cases right so that they could win the trial for their client. What really is amazing to me is that you could use amendments to see if the person was right on doing something. People need a doctoral or a professional degree to become a lawyer. It is  amazing because a lot of people would be happy that i won their case. This is just my opinion on becoming a lawyer and it is truly amazing. They would be on your side.
Image result for lawyer

Comments