Student Success Statement

"If I've got correct goals, and if I keep pursuing them the best way I know how, Everything else falls into line. If I do the right thing right, I'm going to succeed." Dan Dierdorf
 This is true because everyone should follow their goals the right way. This can also be good because this will help out people with their goals. Make sure to do this so that you can achieve your goals and be successful. I will always remember this so that I can be successful. Make sure to make your goals  in the best way possible. Another thing is that people will live a happy life if they always do this. I Will always follow this so my life can be great. You should follow this to so life can be great. Make sure to always remember this. Choose the right.

Image result for Dan Dierdorf

Comments