Student Success Statement

“I have been asked what I mean by ‘word of honor.’ I will tell you. Place me behind prison walls–walls of stone ever so high, ever so thick, reaching ever so far into the ground–there is a possibility that in some way or another I may escape; but stand me on the floor and draw a chalk line around me and have me give my word of honor never to cross it. Can I get out of the circle? No. Never! I’d die first!” By Karl G. Maeser

This statement is very true because it true. If people remember this then they know to keep their promise at all times. With honor then no trust would be here and everybody wouldn't trust each other. If you do give your word to somebody then keep it so that they can trust you whenever. I would always remember this because i want them to know that they can trust me. Many people may not agree but that's alright because maybe not a lot of people trust them. If you do want people to trust you then you must keep your word at all times. Don't ever give your word if you aren't going to keep it because then that is why they don't trust you anymore. Listen to my advice to live a good life. Also remember to choose the right

Comments

Post a Comment