Happy Thanksgiving

What i did in thanksgiving was go to my step-grandmas house to eat but i didn't want to. I sat in my house watching the movie Moanna  it was pretty good although I've seen it a hundred of times. I ate tamales at my other grandmas house the next day because we didn't go with her on thanksgiving. People that i met was my cousin and it was amazing because i hadn't seen him in a while like 2-3 months which overall was fun with him. A book I read was go ask Alice and the book was good.With the book i read the homework was to write a report on the book which i did. The book report is due tomorrow hopefully i do good in it which i strive for. i also went to the dentist which took a while because there was other people . Now were in school its back to normal repeat everything like in the 1900's so bye.

Comments